Eric BenThanks a lot. fast delivery and perfect packaging.
Priscila MotaCable quality is excellent. Thank you to help us to solve custom problem. Hope our business ship is going very well.
Mahesh GowdaCarefiber is very skillful and got our point. we are good business partner now.
Vertical Dome Fiber Optic Joint Closure FTTh Waterproof 24-144 Core Plastic Material
|Product Name||Fiber Optic Splice Closure||Materila||Plastic|
|Temperature Range||-10~+65 Degree||Insulation Resistance||≥2x104MΩ|
Outdoor Fiber Splice Enclosure,
Fiber Optic Splitter Box,
Vertical Type Dome Splice Closure
FTTh Water-proof 24-144 Core Outdoor Vertical Dome Fiber Optic Splice Closures
Vertical type of dome fiber optic splice closures is the equipment used to offer room for fusion splicing optical fibers. It also provides protection for fused fiber joint point and fiber cables.
There are mainly two types of closures: vertical type and horizontal type. A large variety of fiber splice closures are designed for different applications, such as aerial, duct fiber cables and direct burial. Generally speaking, they are usually used in outdoor environment, even underwater.
● This CFO-D-M-022 series vertical type of dome fiber optic splice closures use imported enhanced plastic with ageing resistance. It's fastener is made of quality stanless steel material.
● The splicing coiling adopt overlay flip structure and doesn't need to disassemble other coiling splicing.
● It features reliable and easy-to-use dome-to-base clamping system. It use unique sealing technology instead of heat shrink.
● The single seal slides easily into the closure's base for rapid, secure installation. It require no special tools to install. It is easy to remove cables and completely re-usable.
● Temperature range: -10~+65 degree celsius
● Environmental temperature sealing
inflation pressure 100Kpa±5Kpa and sink in clear water and observe 15 minutes, no bubble and pressure has no change.
● Insulation resistance: ≥2x104MΩ
Fiber Optic Splice Closure Installation Steps
1.Fiber optic splice closure kit usually includes: end plate, splice tray organizer, fiber splice tray, cover, cable grommets, grommet retainer, mounting bracket and misc. hardware.
2. Fiber Cable Sheath Preparation
(1) Expose the rip cord. This step involves marking the location with a tape marker, ring-cutting the outer jacket shaving off the outer jacket to expose the rip cord.
(2) Remove the outer sheath. This step involves making a longitudinal slit down the outer sheath,peeling off the outer jacket and corrugated metal, and cutting the rip cord flush with the end of the corrugated metal.
(3) Rewove the inner jacket. This step involves using the rip cord under the inner jacket to slit it, cutting aramid yarns, cutting central strength member, and cleaning the filling compound.
3. Bonding and Grounding Hardware Installation This step involves sliding the cable clamp over sheath, sliding the bond shoe under the corrugated metal, placing the bond plate over the bond shoe ans securing the sheath grip.
4. Assembly of Cables to Closure The preferable location for the two main cables is in the lower end plate port. If a third or fourth cable is required, it is easier to install it in the upper end plate port as a branch cable. This fiber optic splice closure is designed for two cables in each of its two ports. If only one cable will be installed in a port, the provided rubber grommet plug is used to substitute for the second cable.
(1) Install Cables to End Plate. this step involves unscrewing knob and removing grommet retainer, positioning the end plate assembly, attaching the sheath grip to dielectric cables, sliding cables and sheath grip through, and securing sheath grip to backbone.
(2) Grommet Installation and External Grounding. This step involves applying Bsealant, pushing the grommets into the end plate port, and applying more B-Sealant.
(3) Fiber unit Preparation and Distribution Organizer Installation. This step involves removing more loose tubes,separating each cable’s loose tube into two groups, positioning the distribution organizer, securing the loose tubes.
(4) Splice Tray Installation. This step involves placing the splice tray, fastening the end of the splice tray to the organizer, and installing cables, grommets and external ground.
(5) Optical Fiber Splicing. This step involves splicing holder placing, fiber splicing and fastening the splice holder lid.
5.Fiber Optic Splice Closure Cover Installation.
4/6/8/12 core max capacity
CFO-022-A cable joint closure
CFO-022-E cable joint closure
CFO-022-V cable joint closure
CFO022-W cable joint closure
CFO-022-X cable joint closure
CFO-022 cable joint closure
Carefiber Optical Technology Co., Ltd. is one of the leading developers and professional manufacturers of fiber optical technology and high quality fiber optical communication products. We provide Fiber optic patch cord, Fiber optic connector, Fiber optic adaptor, Fiber optic PLC splitter,Fast connector, Fiber optic patch panel,Fiber terminal box,Fiber closure and more. For high-quality patch cord production line equipment, we can also offer insertion and return loss tester, interferometer test machine, connector tip microscope, connector crimping machine, connector polishing machine, connector heating oven, automatic cable cutting machine, etc.
we sincerely hope to expand the cooperation with all the customers both at home and overseas,Each member of our term is dedicated to excellence and encouraged to be creative and to take the initiative.above all we strive to service your requirements in such a way that you,our partner will feel nice about doing business with us, we are looking forward to geting any requirement from you.